Wednesday 16 July 2008

No News

I'm just letting you know I'm alive and well, haven't been eaten by Krk's cannibals. LOL
CR is still crazy, if anything, she gets a little crazier every day. And dirtier. I swear, every time she leaves the bathroom, the shower tub is covered in footprints in sand or dirt, I don't even know (not that I necessarily want to know where she puts her feet during the day either). One of these days she and I are going to have to have a serious conversation about the fine art of sharing a space with strangers because she's clearly clueless.
In other news, she's stopped tearing the bread apart. She hasn't started buying it though. My next step is to buy me and Jelena bread and literally hide it because this is getting absurd. BUY A FUCKING LOAF OF BREAD FROM TIME TO TIME!!!! Jeez. I don't even know if she's completely dumb or just plays dumb and riding along but which ever it is, I'm putting a stop to it.
Also, she joked about my BO today. Dude. I do not smell. I shower at least twice a day. AND! I know how to rince the tub after myself. Bitch.

Maja's arrived to Krk the other day, to a nearby town, Malinska. She's supposed to visit me tomorrow on my day off. I was supposed to have a day off today but we had to switch cuz we have groups of Belgian teenagers today here. Also, CR was supposed to work 2 x 4 hours today as help but has somehow managed to have me do it. I don't really care what shift I work but what the hell was that?! Not to mention she came to inform me of the change yesterday afternoon while I was SLEEPING! Seriously. Could it not have waited till I woke up? I'm starting to think she's either seriously demented or simply a bitch. Oh and she's the type who calls everyone "dear" and "love" and says thanks for every single tiny thing you do and it's so getting on my nerves! STOP THE FUCKING SWEET TALK AND DO SOMETHING THAT COUNTS! Gaaaah. This was supposed to be a happy passage about Maja, not about the CR. She's driving me crazy. Can you tell?

Also, the lack of cute guys around here is plain out appalling. That is all.

7 spoke back:

LadyN said...

"BUY A FUCKING LOAF OF BREAD FROM TIME TO TIME!!!"

and

"STOP THE FUCKING SWEET TALK AND DO SOMETHING THAT COUNTS!"

are soooo t-shirt worthy. I'll make them for you!!!

along with "FUCK OFF AND WASH YOUR FEET YOU DIRTY BITCH!"

2 to 3 weeks before mailing. No extra charge for shipping an handling. :-)

Oh and she can stuff her "dear" and "love" up her ass! I hate those people!

...Ohhhh, wait, another great t-shirt! :-D

Anonymous said...

KILL HER!!! KILL HER!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!

hahahahahahha!

I WOULD.

Anonymous said...

I didn't write that, did I?

D-HOR said...

Um ewwww why are her feet still dirty when she's getting OUT of the shower? Can we say "gross?" Nasty. NCR.

"Hun" I hate hun, kind of like dear or love, it just comes out condecending to me and makes me boil. Stupid hor.

I hate that she eats your bread. I would never touch ANYTHING that I didn't buy. When I was younger and had roomates for a time they would eat my salsa all the time. It pissed me off to no end because that stuff is expensive so I went out and bought a bottle of hot sauce and mixed it half and half.

They didn't touch my salsa ever again - but then again, neither did I. The whole experience kind of made me lose my taste for it.

Bitches.

Krissie said...

I'll be seriously expecting those tees now, Neri.

You wrote it, Doc, and I love you for it. Bring on the ROCKS!

You'll be proud of me, Hor. I bought the bread today and hid it. Jelena ate and hid it back. Ha.

Sassy Blondie said...

It seems just wrong that you have to hide YOUR food!! WTF?? Smack CR around and bit..let her know who's boss, Krissie! Grrr

Umm...ladies, I tend to say "sweetheart" and "baby" a lot...but I'm OLD..don't I have the right??!

Keep your chin up, Krissie! XOXO

Anonymous said...

*handing bags of pointy ROCKS to Krissie*
We'll LYNCH CR like it's 1999!!
AAAAAAHHH!!!
LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH!!!! FUCKING LYNCH CR!!