Friday 11 July 2008

CR Strikes Again

I don't even know where to start. Last night I went to the cafe to see if Jelena was done so we could go for that traditional pizza and CR was closing. So she said to me: I cleaned the toilets, would you go check it? I didn't quite get why should I but I went anyway. I entered the toilet and saw everything was a mess. Clogged toilet bowls, paper all over the place, dirty sinks... So I returned and gave her a strange look and told everything was dirty and she goes: I know but I wanted you to check if there's anything missing, soap or paper towels and so on. I went back and saw everything was fine and returned to tell her so. And she goes: I know, I refilled everything yesterday. For a long moment I just stared at her. Then she said: Oh never mind, I'll go clean it myself. Uh... Did I miss I something? Was I supposed to do her job?
Anyway. Jelena and I came to the apartment and got ready to go (but not before we spent some time wondering what the hell was that) when she came maybe 5mins later (no way in hell she cleaned that shit in such a short time!) and started mumbling some nonsense. I swear, we had no idea what she was saying. So we left and Jelena asked me if she was drunk. I said I didn't know and she told me she could smell alcohol in her breath. Then we left, had pizza, talked our hearts out and when we returned the room I share with CR reeked of alcohol fumes and sweat and just... ew.
So this morning I asked CR if she was drunk and she got all affronted and denied it. I told her she spoke nonsense and she thought I meant she was talking in her sleep and totally didn't believe me it was when we were all awake. Coockoo much?!
And then on top of everything she stomped in like an hour ago and started rumaging through things, hers as well as mine and Jelena's, saying she had lost her passport and money and practically accused me of taking it. Then she got me to go with her to Punta Šilo and look for it because that's where she was last night talking to her precious BF. Of course we didn't find it. I asked her if she knew where she was exactly and once again she got all offended cuz she was oh so sober and normal last night. Even though she clearly wasn't.
I dunno what to think. Is she crazy? Was she just drunk? Does she have a personality disorder? I don't fucking know. I just know I'm gonna go insane and I'm gonna go insane soon.
Oh and another little bread incident: this morning Jelena and I found the bread torn as if the wild animals have got a hold of it. Apparently she broke it with her hands last night. And we're supposed to eat it after her?! Jeez. The fun part was when Jelena asked me: Who did this? and I gave her a look and she just nodded and we understood each other. Somebody kill me, kill me now.

7 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

ROFLAMO!!!!!!!
You're killing ME Kiddo!
WOW that CR is really really Crazy, not even sweet loony, she is fucked up in the head my Brat!!!
You and Jelena better watch your backs, you never know what Psycho Roommate (PR instead of CR for me) will do at night when you're all sound asleep.
I worry about you!
One can never be too careful... Just yesterday in the News, in Southern France a guy shoot 5 people in a farm and nobody knows that guy is!
CRAZY!!! I'm telling you CRAZY!!!!

Krissie said...

I'm killing you? It's all her, Doc, all her. Krayzeeee.

LadyN said...

:-/
my gosh, a bread stealer AND an alcoholic nut! Sleep with a stick or knife by your bed, K!

and LMAO, Doc, i don't think that news is gonna make her any less paranoid!

Just remember K, drunks can't really aim....so you're ok!

Anonymous said...

Fucked up bigtime, that one. OMG. You should tell bossman about this.

nicbeast said...

I say it's all of the above.

Krissie said...

Thanks for the support, hos.
Funny thing is that we actually get along, but man, she creeps the hell out of me. LMAo

darth sardonic said...

that is hilarious, and clearly she is out of her gourd!