Sunday 2 July 2006

Diary Of Krk VII


It's almost impossible to say if it's Sunday or Tuesday in this place. I have to ask people what day it is. Today is very windy,the wind broke two ashtrays at the cafe. I meant to sunbath today but it's just not warm enough. I know, excuses, excuses...
I went for a coffee and once again there was Mirza Džomba. He's really cute. He's not pretty, he's not even handsome but I like him. Like I said, the variety of men here is really limited.
We've got another room-mate, an instructor from Slovenia, Dule. Branimir once told me he was a complicated man. I couldn't say, not yet anyway. He's been here for two days. The hot instructor, Marijan, hasn't ben returning yet. I kinda miss the view of him.
I'm bored. I got really tired today, there was a lot of walking. I also made some pancakes this afternoon. And now I'm sleepy.
I'm going home this Saturday. I wanna go and I DON'T wanna go. I wanna bo because of the obvious but I don't wanna go because I think it's gonna be real hard to come back again after I'm back in my own bed and with mum, dad, Vaki, Sonja, Ferdo, debeli... you know, the whole bunch. But it may not be that hard 'cause I'll know what I'm coming back to, for now I know how things work around here. Anyway, I need to close my eyes now for a while, I find it hard to keep them open. I'll talk to you soon.

0 spoke back: