Wednesday 5 July 2006

Diary Of Krk VIII


It's 12.30pm and I've got a headache. I must take a pill. Hold on.
Ok, I'm back. I didn't sleep much last night. J and I went to this gas-station in the middle of nowhere where you can get pizza at 2am. We went there two nights ago and we met this waiter, Mihael, who turned out to be from ViĆĄnjevac and his brother got married and moved to darda. Seriously, the small world.
Anyway, I would have gotten some sleep this morning if there weren't for these two dicks that I'm forced to live with who have no consideration for anyone else but themselves. They literally shout and squeek and slam the doors even though I'm SLEEPING RIGHT HERE! They don't give a fuck. And they snore the whole night through so every now and then that wakes me up and then B says I'mnervous and need to relax. How could I possibly relax when there are so many things that drive me crazy?!! Like the fact that they never do the dishes. Oh, they mess them up real good but then just leave them around, here and there and everywhere: glasses, plates, cups, knives, bags, crumbs, food...It's unbeliveable!!!! And then I NEEEED to clean it up because I can't live like that. But you know what: If I wanted to clean all kinds of crap after a man I don't love I would have married someone already.
And listen to this: yesterday afternoon I was making these little deep fried cookies and then B said he didn't like them all that much so if I could make him some pop-corn that would be great. I said I would if he'd wash up after and then he looked at me as if I was mad. Naturally, I did make him his fucking pop-corn and I did clean up but after seeing this morning all of the new mess they've made, I'm not sure I'm gonna be doing anything else for him again soon. Oh, and I didn't clean it. I know, J will do it when she comes back but that's her choice.
Vaki's 22 today and she's having a tea-party this afternoon.
Oh boy, I feel a lot better now I've told you just about everything that was on my mind. Unfortunately, I told it to J also and now I'm worrried it might come to someone it shouldn't. I hope it won't.
Let me make some lunch now.

0 spoke back: