Thursday 20 July 2006

Diary Of Krk XII


Yesterday was this boy's birthday so he's 26 now. Last I saw him on Monday. We made out some more at a beautiful spot by the sea. He's really adorable. Anyway, he's having a birthday party on Saturday and everyone keeps asking me if I'm going and I'm not even sure I'm invited. I mean, he said he's having a party and asked me if I'd come but I said I had to work and that was that. Also, if I'm going, I have to switch shifts and organize a ride to Malinska and, even more important, BACK!!!! But check this out: I HAVE NO IDEA IF HE EVEN WANTS ME THERE! I mean, it's not like we're an item or anything.. We're very casual so I may only hold him back at his birthday party and neither of us would want that. Anyway, I've been a bit annoying with text messages so I've promised myself I wouldn't send him another if he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he's not coming today, he sort of told me so last night in a message but I don't know about tomorrow and let alone Saturday! The saddest thing is I can't get him out of my mind! I'm totally fucked up already and when he leaves, I'll fall apart. I tried to keep mysalf from falling for him but he's just too irresistible. And now I wanna be with him all the time and if I can't, I wanna know where he is, who he's he with, what he's doing and everything else. I'm treating my cell phone like it's my best friend although it's been more of an enemy these past few days. Seriously, I'm fucked up! And I tried soooo hard not to let myself gp that way! It's just that I sooo love being around him. I light up when he walks into the room. and when he kisses me... He told me he liked me and the way I kissed. That's great but that's also everything I know about haow he feels and everyone else believes we're a couple. Oh, it's all so complicated, I'll freak out! If only he'd invite me to the party again, then I'd know more. Also, it would give me enough time to get everything set.
I must go now and get ready for work. I miss him like crazy. I probably am crazy.

0 spoke back: