Sunday 3 May 2009

Here I go again on my own


WHYY??! o.O

I had a productive afternoon - I saw episodes 1-5 of season 1. And it was good.


Tomorrow should be interesting - the Ministry has decided the classes are to be held according to the schedule, but the students refuse to give up on their demands. There could be police involved... I'm only going at noon, so I guess it'll be over by the time I get there. Of course, we got nothing, even though even Noam Chomsky expressed his support to the Croatian students. LOL

A friend of mine said to me today: Last night I was set up with a girl with no life. But I don't mean like you, with no life for real. LMAO Was it a compliment?

I was going to see Wolverine but people say it sucks. I'm finding it hard to wrap my head around it - how can it suck when it has shirtless, bulked up Hugh Jackman? Someone explain this to me.

Is there anyone here willing to write a paper on Croatian Realism? Yeah... didn't think so. Well then, I'll take a really, really good fic rec. KTHXBAI.

Or, y'know, there's always Brian Kinney. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 spoke back:

LadyN said...

...that is a productive afternoon.

and no, it should most definitely NOT suck with shirtless men in it. I'm going to spend 10 bucks on it too. Can't wait.

haha @ friend comment. People are so nice.

oh and HI! :-D

Van said...

AHAhahhaah your friend comment.
I wonder what is her concept of "no real life for real"...

Right now I feel like I don't have the little life I had...
Oh well, better days will come!

Wolverine movie doesn't do anything for me...but Hugh does! I say you should go!