Tuesday 19 May 2009

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now

Just turn around.

~ Holy shit, SovCro postcards are hideous. True story. I apologise in advance.

~ Oral presentation postponed till next week. Oh see me weep.

~ Sons of Anarchy. NEXT TIME FORCE ME SOONER. Seriously.

~ I think one can totally tell just by looking that I've lost weight. V. happy.

~ If I never hear about Star Trek again, it'll be too soon.

~ Fuck you, PB writers. Fuck you up your ass and... and... something not nearly as pleasant, I just can't think of it right now.

~ Krk, here I go again apparently. Yes, it's hard w/o my awesomeness, so I must grace you with my presence.

~ Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - surprisingly SPN like in the beginning, not so much later on.

~ 30°C FTFW!

1 spoke back:

Van said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I gotta watch the last epis of PB.
And seriously....IT SUCKS...REALLY SUCKS!
Sara is pregnant, with aparantely no sex between her and Michael...I am guessing that Michael is a Holy Spirit!!!
I HATE PB PRODUCERS/WRITTERS!!

I still gotta watch the last epis to see how it ends, though. *sighs*