Wednesday 13 May 2009

Tren kada riječi prestaju

I want to crawl under the covers and cry, cry, cry.

Of course, I can't because I share the room with my sister. Who is, of course, here with her boyfriend who's watching a football game on TV.

I can't even watch "Vanished" in mute and feast my eyes on Mr. Harold. Speaking of, I finished QaF last night and... well, I cried. (Silently, of course.) That was NOT a happy ending so fuck you whoever wrote it. FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.

me: I can''t believe you let me watch QaF when you MUST'VE KNOWN how it ends

Christel: what?8:52 AMwhat season are you watching
me: 5I'm not anymoreI saw it allit's so stupid
Christel: what, I told you only S1 and some of 2 were goodhaha
8:53 AM me: yes but you said to gloss over everything to see how Brian and Justin end up
Christel: they didn't die:P
me: WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN???Buffy and Angel didn't die either
Christel: I only warn of character death
me: and I still haven't recovered from thatI am very very sadI cried8:54 AM it's all your fault


I lost interest in pretty much everything. I don't feel like anything. Everything requires so much energy. I want to lay down and die. Hibernate, at least.

I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. Everything sucks. Everything aches. Everything's suffocating.

I need... something. SOMETHING. My fingers itch for... words. For something with meaning. But I don't feel it. It's like... something's bubbling underneath the surface but I can't get it out. I am apathetic and restless at the same time. I need something big. Or...

4 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

QaF is ...what?

Krissie said...

Queer as Folk.

LadyN said...

"I lost interest in pretty much everything. I don't feel like anything. Everything requires so much energy. I want to lay down and die. Hibernate, at least."sounds about right and the same as me.

"I want to crawl under the covers and cry, cry, cry.

Of course, I can't because I share the room with my sister."
That was me once but now that I'm alone I still hide in my covers from my mom and dad who gravitate to my room every night no matter what to see what I'm doing. If it's 1 in the morning and I'm not asleep (reading FFs) they come in and lecture me on staying up too late. Every. Time.

Fuck. My. Life.


felt like sharing.

Krissie said...

I know the feeling oh too well. FML x2.