Saturday 23 May 2009

Let me take you to the movies. Can I take you to the show? Let me be yours ever truly. Can I make your garden grow?

So today we had another non-date.

You know, if he's not into dating me, he should at least have the decency to not look so fucking adorable when meeting me! But nooo, he shows up looking like a million dollars, reducing me to a giggling moron. AND it's probably not even for me because he's off to a birthday party after the non-date. Can you tell it's highly frustrating?!

Anyhoo. Had it been a date, it would've been a perfect one. We met, then had coffee in a nearby café, and then I said I had to go because I had a train to catch. Then he asked when was the next train and I said it was in an hour and a half and then he suggested I stayed. After some serious consideration that lasted full 10 seconds or so, I agreed. We left the café and went for a walk along the river. Sun is shining, it's warm but not to hot, the sky is ridiculously blue, and we're walking side by side, hands brushing off one another every few seconds... Pure perfection.

We make a huge circle going back through the city, chatting and laughing, exchanging glances... We pass a newly wed couple on their way to photographing and we talk about weddings and stuff, then a girl hands us some pamphlets about AIDS and condoms. I give him mine and he says he doesn't need it and I say he might since he's on his way to a party and he laughs. Its fun, it's comfortable, he's adorable...

Then it's time for me to leave and I say "See ya!" and he says "When you ask me again." I say "Ooh no, I won't ask you again!" and he says "Yeah, okay, my move it is." and we part ways. DID HE MEAN IT?! UGH.

Then I walk past a random guy on the street and he says "Whoa, doll, you just made my day, for real!" Eh, I'll take it.

1 spoke back:

Van said...

OMG You went on a date?

Sorry, I've been away lately...effin work!

and WOW Krissie!

Keep me update ;)