Thursday 24 April 2008

What Is Your Battle Cry?

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Yea, verily: Who is that, running amidst the plains! It is KRISSIE, hands clutching a burning branch! She screams thunderously:

"I'm going to fuck you with such wanton cruelty, you will wake up from the Matrix!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



What Is Your Battle Cry?

Running over the tundra, wielding a reflective halberd, cometh Kristina! And she gives a gutteral grunt:

"I'm going to hump you so forcibly, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys

Apparently, it's good I'm not having sex cuz I'd hurt people with it and make them wake up from TV shows and movies. Huh.

6 spoke back:

david santos said...

Hello, Krissi!
I love it!
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Wake you from the Matrix! and X-files!!! AWESOME!!!

me is:

Rampaging out of the mountains, brandishing two hardened pitas, cometh Doc! And she gives a mighty cry:

"I'm going to defoul you so utterly, Jesus himself will forsake you!"

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help myself and did one for our new creepy friend David Santos:

Sprinting along the icy wasteland, wielding a jeweled meat hammer, cometh David Santos! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I lay waste to the landscape until my loins find satisfaction!"

Krissie said...

And now I think about the satisfaction of David Santos's loins.
Thank you, Doc. Really. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

whose loins don't need satisfaction?

Van said...

OMG!
This guy also commented on my blog a couple months ago.
Weird guy...though.
*creepy*