Tuesday 10 March 2009

Yes I'll find you and cut you down, friends and neighbours


So it looks like no one reads this blog. Which is fine. I'm most likely not reading yours either. I would totally shut it down and move completely to LJ, it's just that I love this layout so fucking much! I know, what a reason to keep a blog, eh?

Anyway.

Wow, my life is boring. I could be reading the book I'm supposed to read by Friday but Oh. My. God. Why are Croatian writers so uninteresting?

In other news, I have a story that's been bugging me for a few days that I may or may not write. Yes, it might be fanfiction. Only not really. There's a story I wanna tell only I'm not comfortable writing in first person. About me. So I might borrow some characters from elsewhere. But I don't know. Writing fiction, even if it's half-fiction, seems like a chore, and God knows I'd be better off writing in Croatian, a language in which I actually know the words I'd need to tell a story. So yeah. I'm not optimistic. Besides, if I put it off for long enough, the urge to write will probably go away. Oh and this, blogging about nothing? Short-term solution. This is me writing without actually writing.

No one talks to me anymore. There'd be times when I would juggle 3 or 4 chats at the time. Nowadays? Silence on all fronts. Clearly, everyone is bored with me. But that's OK because I'm mostly bored with everyone as well.

So I'm watching TV shows. The Big Bang Theory! \o/ It's so hot in here, it must be Summer! Oh Howard, why so lame? I love love love that show! I swear, I go through withdrawals without it. Then there's Leverage which, okay, may not be the smartest show out there but Eliot? I love him! And that's purely character based, because the actor? UGH, NO. I also finished watching Merlin. Speaking of stupid. But it's kind of endearing in its simplicity AND the fic is really fun. Often much smarter than the show is. So there's that.

I saw Slumdog Millionaire. Seriously, what the fuck? Now, I haven't seen the rest of this year's Oscar competition but if that's the best that's out there? Jeez. It ain't THAT good. Changeling was totally better, for one. And it wasn't even nominated. Pfft. I loved the mass dance scene at the end. Of Slumdog, not Chageling. No one danced there. (Btw, why so depressing, movies? I also saw Revolutionary Road and God, did I wanna slit my wrists.) I love mass dance scenes. Best part of She's All That (yeah, yeah, tough competition there) was most definitely the scene at the prom dance. To this day I love that song! Heh, for someone with so much hatred for everything and everyone, I sure do love a lot of shit today. Like Wall-E! Oh Wall-E! Well, the first part of the movie anyway. With no talking and just that atmosphere and just the general feel of the movie. The chase on the ship was meh. But I suppose there had to be some kind of plot or something. Whatevs.

Thirteen of my "friends" are online on various chatting services right now. THIRTEEN. I'm bored out of my mind and not one is talking to me. Screw you.

6 spoke back:

LadyN said...

I think I'm keeping mine for the same reason. It took me a long time to get it to look that way. lol

But don't close down. You're my first stop in my bookmarks when I'm ready to read blogs. That space would be empty and I'd be lost from routine. Something will happen, life is funny like that.


I have to watch all those movies too. The only movie I've watched that was in the Oscars was Twilight...and it wasn't even in the Oscars (thank god) - just the guy. Wait did i watch button movie? I think so. Yeah, only those two.

Krissie said...

I have LiveJournal, you know. It's just that I lock personal posts, so one has to be chosen to read it. Heh. Just like here, only I have more control over who gets to read what, and I have no RL friends at all so it's easier. I don't have to censor myself a bit. Here I do.

LOL, Twilight. It will never not be funny.

Van said...

We all have our ups and downs. Closing your blog isn't a solution. I still come here to read about you and your life. Slumdog Millionaire was awsome and so was Changelling...and Twilight, AHAHAhahahah *looks inocentely to the other side and whistles*

Krissie said...

There's really no life to write about. And I just hate to see it die. The blog, not my life. y life's been dead for a while now. LOL

Anonymous said...

Don't shut it down. Please.

And when you write your semi-fic story will you post it here? I'd like to read it.

Krissie said...

Oh please, as if I'll ever finish it.