Tuesday 17 March 2009

The chaos of our lives

My Grandma had a stroke this morning. Dad's at the hospital and he's seen her as they brought her in, but he said he didn't think she recognised him. He says she seemed pretty bad, but people usually do immediately after the stroke, right? I mean, they often recover, right?
My aunt's coming in from Germany tomorrow.

Dad just got home. She'll live. Phew. She's pretty bad, though. She doesn't speak. But she did signal to him they took her earrings. LOL Women! That's my Grandma for ya.

I guess it's hard for me to really worry about her because I'm still thinking that people I love are indestructible. Immortal even. It's so very wrong, I know, I just can't help it.

In other news, I'm still writing. Heh. I have the middle of the next scene, the fun part. I need to write the beginning and the awkward end. Awkward. I love that word.

This has been a very long day.

13 spoke back:

LadyN said...

aww poor thing. So sorry!
Glad she's ok.

lol @ earrings. Women will always be women :-) I love their unfading femininity and class, no matter what age.

And i know what you mean. They're all indestructible and we'll all be ok. I always thought that and it's a numbing shock when something does happen. Sometimes i feel like i don't have emotions. Hate that.

Hope she gets better!

LadyN said...

oh! and i haven't started reading your writing. I'm excited to do so. Just don't be like those Fanfic bitches after they've written an amazing story and LEAVE YOU HANGING!!! *fist air* *breathes*

sorry, just a bit bitter.



It's the 'Words' link right? k.

LadyN said...

by any chance (promise this will the last comment) will you ever consider writing an Ed and Bella story?

No? Maybe? Not a chance in hell? You'd rather stab your eye out? k.

Krissie said...

I love you, Neri.

So you should know my hand already reached for a knife to stab my eye with. Meaning, if you love me too, you'll never ever say anything like that again.

Thanks for the well wishes though.

Van said...

I am so sorry Krissie...it sucks really. But its good to know she is recovering and worried about her earrings, lol. Funny Grandma.
I hope she gets well soon, hun.

You writting something? What? Where? When? lol

I've been away, can you update me? Thanks Kris :))

And N, LMFAO!!!

Krissie said...

I'm writing a fic. *facepalm*
But I locked it down. I'm sorry. I'm just not read to have everyone reading it. Maichan and Bel are ding a wonderful job at being my betas for it, and until there's something substantial to show of it, I'm gonna keep it locked. I got some unexpectedly lovely feedback from the people who'd read it, but I still have a lot of work to do.

Thanks for the well wishes, hun. I hope she recovers soon, too.

Ashley said...

Aww bb, I'm so glad your Grandma is ok. I can kinda relate lately and srsly, it makes you appreciate life and the people in it.

Also, I ADORE your fic and them twins better be making an appearance soon! You know you want to!

ILY
-Ashley

Krissie said...

Remember when I cancelled our Sunday date a few weeks ago because I went to see my Grandma? Well, lemme tell you, I'm very glad I did.

You need to let go of the twins, okay? Because I have the power to make it even worse and I'm not afraid to use it!

Ashley said...

Also, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PASSWORD, BISH!

Krissie said...

It's in the mail.
You know how mail is.

Actually, I need Maichan to fix chpt 7 for me before I let anyone else read it, so hold your horses.

Ashley said...

I AM DEEPLY CHAGRINED RIGHT NOW.

Krissie said...

Sorry?

I am too, actually. I am unhappy with the last part. So much so I think I lost all will to write more. Heh.

LadyN said...

She loves me! \o/