Sunday 15 March 2009

And if theres someone you can just shove out, do so.

Oh God, ahahahahahahahaha! These Pop idol auditions are always hilarious! There's a guy who sang one of the judge's song and in the FIRST LINE he sang a non-existent word. What the fuck? You can't do that! Then there was a guy fully dressed as a cowboy: the boots, the plaid shirt, the hat... He said the ladies in Osijek look at him funny for the way he dresses. Um... This is not Texas. You're not... I dunno... Tim McGraw. Seriously. Reality check.

Writing. It's hard. I have the complete story in my head, but when I try to put it on paper... well, screen, it just doesn't come out right. But I'm working on it because I can't keep it inside of my brain anymore.

OMG OMG OMG! The chick that's singing "If I were a boy" is TERRIBLE!!! One of the judges is about to fall off his chair. God, I hope the video will be up on YT soon.

I'm meeting Puki on Tuesday. He ordered me to prepare at least 5 jokes and 5 funny and happy things to tell him about when we meet. He claims that his charm and goofy smile top my sarcasm and he's adamant in having me cheered up. It's like it's his mission in life to make me happy or something. He's adorable. He's bound to fail, of course, but he's adorable nonetheless.

In other news, Steve Carlson is now following me on Twitter and Chris Kane apparently freed my country from occupation.

4 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

I never watch those. Never. Most of them don't have no singing talent. Why do they need to go on TV and prove it to thousands of other people?
I think every parent's duty is to inform their child they do not possess a certain talent. It's called tough love.

Your last sentence had me confused. Should I bother asking for an explanation?

Krissie said...

I watch for the lulz, OK? LOL DO NOT JUDGE ME!

No, it's best you didn't ask.

Unknown said...

STEVE'S STALKING ME, TOO! EL OH EL.

AND IT WASN'T CHRIS KANE WHO FREED YOUR COUNTRY...IT WAS HIS HAIR. *NODS* YES, THIS.

Krissie said...

That's true. The Hair of Doom.