Sunday 18 January 2009

Stand by the stairway, you'll see something

It's Sunday morning and my Mom comes (WTF? I just paused for a second to think about whether I spelled "comes" correctly.Seriously, brain, what gives?) to our room to tell us about a phone call received. A friend of theirs called to inform them that his son came home with a girlfriend, possible future wife. Um, should we call people to let them know that our children are seriously dating people? So I was like, OMG Call him back and say sister's BF was here last night! AND he will most likely come by again tonight. I mean, the world should know, right? People today... *shakes head*

I managed to collect the music from Kauboji. Actually, I'm missing one song that just doesn't exist. Seriously, I googled the parts of lyrics I remember but all I'm getting is some religious hymn and that's just not it! And it's an awesome song. Why doesn't it exist on teh intrawebz, why?! What a cruel world this is...

But for the music that I do own, I have a new mp3 player to play it on. Well, you know, music and audiopr0nz. AND BOOKS! Normal books, like this Dean Koontz's novel I'm listening to right now, Forever Odd, the second in the Odd series. But the mp3, let me show you it. Isn't it the cutest thing ever?

12 spoke back:

nicbeast said...

OMG!! I LOVE THE ODD THOMAS SERIES!!!! What was I thinking. I TOTALLY forgot about it!! I should have gotten that to listen to in the hospital!! Oh well. I'm enjoying Club Dead.

Van said...

LOOL @ mom's call.
Your mp3 is so cute!

Krissie said...

Club Dead, Nic? Pray tell.

I know, right ,Van?

Anonymous said...

I liked Dean Koontz for a while, just as I liked Dan Brown for a while. Then it just gets to be more of the same...

Yay for the player!

nicbeast said...

Here you go.

http://www.charlaineharris.com/bibliography/bibliog-sookie.html

Krissie said...

Oooooh, Nicky, there are audiobooks available!

Um, am I gonna want to watch True Blood afterwards?

nicbeast said...

Yes I've been listening to them on audio. I check them out at the library. I got HBO so I could watch the show lol. Sticks pretty close to the books so far, but I'm only 3 in.

Krissie said...

Clearly, I'm stealing them on torrents.

Well I'll give it a try tonight and I'll totally let you know what I think. Surely, it can only be a massive improvement after Twilight.

Van said...

I had to come and comment about True blood.
I never read the books. I am only watching the show.
In my opinion Trueblood has too much Twilight in it. And Twilight was written long before Trueblood.
We can discuss it later on, lol.
But I like Trueblood also, don't get me wrong.
I found Billy quite interesting...mmmmmmmm
I just finished reading Breaking Dawn....I miss the characters already, lol.

Krissie said...

Um, Dead Until Dark was first published in 2001, whereas Twilight was published in 2005,Van. So about being plagiarist, I think Smeyer is it.

Van said...

I guess you're right.
My source was wrong.
My mistake.

LadyN said...

you are full of gifts lately!

and the call....classic. amazing. I love this world.

btw, i haven't seen ya around in a while. prob cuz i've been MIA but still, wanna see your screen name. :-)