Tuesday 27 May 2008

Randomness

I am very much tempted to go to Blogthings and do random quizzes and then post the results to the blog just because I have nothing to write about. Not having anything to write about is particularly unfortunate at this point when I have two more journals to hand in on Monday and I'm stuck with zero inspiration. I suppose I'll use the marriage part of the second post below. Yeah, ~that~ one.

Do you like my new layout? It's so very gray! Which is rather odd since I'm feeling kinda sunshine-y these days. Which is also kinda odd since I'm under so much pressure and having exams and keep thinking how I'll fail my exams and be done with schooling forever and be a loser for the rest of my life. Yet, I'm doing it in a cheerful way. I'm psychotic, aren't I?

And getting fatter by the minute. Like, right now? I'm waiting for sister's bf to bring me pizza. At 8.30pm. How very healthy of me. But... Strawberries. Ripe strawberries from our garden. And Mum bought whipped cream. Mmmm yes. For after pizza. Shit. Oncoming fatness.

Four more weeks. I am home for four more weeks and then wheee! off I go to our gorgeous coast. Without my PC. *bites nails* I can't stop thinking about it. And about the job. I just ~know~ they'll try to put more responsibility onto me but they will not succeed! I shall not do anything more but serve people drinks. Yes.

I feel the need to mention my ~special place~ again but I'm not gonna touch that subject. Just like I haven't touched it in a very, very long time... Ahahaha! See what I did there? Surprise TMI, motherfuckers! But seriously, what is wrong with me?

I'll leave you with that thought.

6 spoke back:

Van said...

There is no such thing as TMI.
I really like the new layout :)
Good luck on the next exams.
And you are going away from your pc??
Nooooooooooooo!
Who else is gonna make beautifull pics like the one with sara's head on a plate?!
Or who is gonna stamp while your gonne?
AHahahahah
Anyways I know its for a good cause, so...
And Kris the special place is just down there, if you try you can reach it!
If you reach it, please post about it.
I think your female audience wouldn't mind you posting about your south region!
And if males are afraid to read it, fuck it...just don't read it boys!
:P

Krissie said...

I cannot even begin to reply to your comment. LOL
TL;DR.
Just kidding, but I agree with everything, especially with the last part. *snicker*

Anonymous said...

"SURPRISE TMI"
LMFAO!!!!!

hahahahaha, that had me laughing out loud!!

hmm well, I can only say, watch some more McAvoy and try to discover the lower regions again..
Sick girls need to be nurtured back to health Krissie!

Use the strawberries as a nice sexy touch ;)

Krissie said...

LOL YKM, thanks for the advice, hun. I'll watch some McAvoy when I haver the time. Sometime in September...

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams.
And your quirky posts are what make them speical to read.

Krissie said...

Quirky Kris.
I'll take it. :)