Thursday 27 March 2008

Wood

Ha. I wish!
No, not that kinda wood. But glad to see not only my mind is in the gutter.
I was helping Dad bring wood for the fire in. So I was struggling with two particularly live pieces and one decided to jump and smack me on my nose. Blue noses are the new black anyway. And then I managed to step on two rusty nails that were coming out of another piece of wood. They went straight through my sneaker and into my foot. It's OK, though. I hear dying of sepsis is a nice way to go.
So as we were going from the street to our back yard back and forth an old man on a bike stops on the road and goes "Working hard, eh?" I pretend not to hear him but he repeats it. SO I say "Yeah, a little." thinking he'd move on but no, he just stands there. So I grab the wood and head inside. And my sis and Dad are hiding behind the wall until the guy leaves! Yep, we're friendly like that. *shrugs*

6 spoke back:

Sgt said...

I thought for sure this was a post about your new ventriloquist's dummy act.

Oh well...

Krissie said...

Ahahahaha, Sgt, I swear, I love you sometimes.

Sgt said...

awwww.. just sometimes?

Krissie said...

Well man, you got yourself a wife to love you full time! :P

Sgt said...

true. Guess I can't be TOO greedy.

Anonymous said...

LAMO & NATO!
I swear sometimes I wonder if your family is not my family's lost twin!
What a freak show if we would make... millions too!