Tuesday 11 March 2008

Tuesday Blabber

A'ight. *cracks finger knuckles*
What's new? Can't say much. But still. Back to classes, reading, writing. Seeing people. No, not seeing people as in dating people, but seeing people as in hanging out. It's weird and it costs a lot. Seriously, all of a sudden I need new clothes and I want to have my hair done and I need money to pay for drinks and stuff and I'm flat broke. So I don't think this whole hanging out is gonna last long but OK.
I'm going to see P.S I Love You again tomorrow night. Nikolina wanna see it and she offered to pay for the whole thing so what am I gonna do? I'm a nice friend like that, I'll go. LOL Might go over to the radio afterwards but I'm not sure. Honestly, can't afford going for a drink with them again. Last time Mum gave me money to buy me a shirt but I spent it on drinks. *shrugs* Sometimes you gotta pay a round.
Uni's kinda intense already, reading Dickens and preparing a presentation on British superstitions, having classes on Mondays and every other Tuesday with a lot of time in between classes and trains so I end up wasting a lot of time doing nothing but getting tired waiting around or going home and then back to Uni. It's stupid and again, costs money.
I got my period so I'm in pain. And I wish it was exaggerating but it's not, my stomach cramps and my back aches. But it still beats the PMS symptoms when I get completely irrational, fight with everyone and do weird things. This month, for instance, I deleted my myspace profile. Why? I can't really say, I just did. Not to mention all the crying and self-hatred I went through 2-3 days ago. Not that I particularly love myself now but the moment I get this bad blood out of my system, I feel better. It's so odd and I wish I knew why it happens. I know one thing: it'll happen again next month.
Boris called me last night and I confirmed to him I will be coming to Krk in July. I still think I'll die Internetless but God knows I could use the change. And the sea and the sun ain't half bad, right?

10 spoke back:

Van said...

So your mom gives you money for a shirt and you spend it on drinks, LMAO!
And money is always the problem...sometimes I hate it so bad.
Anywhos, It's good to know you are feeling better ;)

# I am freakin' out over Went going to Israel!

D-HOR said...

I'm going to start charting your cycle so I know what the hell is going on. And I'm sending you pamprin. Do you have pamprin? My mom used to get wild mood swings (i.e. chasing 10 yr old around around the house with an 8 lb rock and throwing it at her, missing and denting the house - i.e.- batshit)

But then she started taking pamprin at the first sign of crazy-town and she'd get pretty darn better. I'd say it saved my life :P

On another note - HEY! Glad you're goin and hanging out, sorry bought the poor thing, that's always gay. You could always say that you've developed severe allergies to alchohol?? :P

And I'll miss you in July, but I'm glad that you get to go :)

Anonymous said...

you deleted your myspace profile? :'(

For some reason that really makes me feel rather...sad? Gosh...

I think I need a hug now lol.

Anonymous said...

Puberty is Hell.

Anonymous said...

... you deleted your myspace account!!!!????!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Krissie said...

Yeah, Van, I'm not smart.

I don't take meds, Hor, but maybe I should.

Doc and YKM, you'll live w/o my myspace.

Anonymous said...

the thing is hen you erased your account all your comments disappeare. Now my page looks like I talk to myself!
Doc.

Anonymous said...

Yep, still alive...

It's a shame though.

Krissie said...

It was an impulse. Sue me.

Anonymous said...

*note to self : SUE THE BRAT'S ASS OFF*