Sunday 23 March 2008

It's OK...

...to read slash. Noooothing wrong with that.
Maybe Easter Sunday isn't the best timing but whatcha gonna do, 'twas such a boring day.
My rec: All I wanna do is make a mess out of you
At first I had some issues with the whole incest thing, you know, being such a nice girl an' all, but after reminding myself a few times that "They're not real, they're not real!", 'twas all good. Mmm, make that very good.
And I assure you that YES, I am at least 18 years old. *grin*

12 spoke back:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Went slash? Tudors slash? spill the beans girl!

and no I haven't checked the link out...I'm afraid if I start reading I will never quit and that is not what one wants to do when one wants (read: needs) to work for school.

Krissie said...

Noooo, never Went slash, I don't drag Baby Boy into it.
THE TUDORS! I totally forgot to look for that! THANK YOU!
But it's SPN I read. *hangs head in shame*

Anonymous said...

You have stepped into the dark side.

Nice, ain't it? Although, it is a bit embarrassing when your RL friends/siblings realize you have so much slash saved on your PC...

SM

Krissie said...

Aah, but I now d/l the audio versions and listen to them on my mp3.
I'm just a tad worried about those train rides... I hope I don't lose myself, y'know? :P

Anonymous said...

well who would have thought it...Krissie is into J2 slash?

I'm a little confused lol

Krissie said...

I am too! Dunno what goes on but it's eeeeevil and I like it!

Sgt said...

I had to look up what you were talking about. I fear I'm getting old!

Krissie said...

Well, Sgt, google is your friend.
Though I may not be anymore... :?

Anonymous said...

OH! That slash was hooooot!
I haven't read a slash that hot since Seraphina's MiMa slash in SONA!
THAT is a compliment.
I really do need to watch some Supernatural, I don't wanna be missing something important.

Krissie said...

Well, you won't be missing much story wise, but then again, once you start reading this shit you can't concentrate on the story anyway so yeah, watch it if you can, just as a set up for these stories. lol

Sgt said...

Google's got nothing on you and the girls!

Krissie said...

*phew*