Sunday 25 June 2006

Diary Of Krk III


It's 5.15pm and I'm all alone in the kitchen of our little apartment. Jelena should return later tonight though. If you're wondering how I am, I'm tired, beyond tired. I've worked my ass off these last two days because J isn't here so I'm sort of filling in for her and it's been really busy. Right now I'm resting but there's a good chance I'll need to go back tonight or, Heaven forbid, even sooner.
I'm meeting new people on daily basis and get this, there's this guy (Vanja) who thinks I'm cheerful! It's insane! I am the queen of down!
Newsflash on that hot instructor: he's back to ZG, he went home on the very same day he came. But when he was leaving he came in to say goodbye and I told him to say hi to his family. I still find it hard to believe he's got a wife. He's too young and too hot to be married! Oh well, the story of my life.
I got a grip on that 2nd crush and I sort of don't know what was I thinking. The summer night by the sea got to me, I guess. I've come to my senses now.
Mare called today, Patrik is beginning to walk. I can't believe I'm gonna miss it. He'll be so big when I come back, he's gonna be a different child.
So, what do you think, am I gonna have a summer romance here? Yeah, I don't think so either. I'm too busy and it's only gonna get busier, everyone claims.
Oh boy, do my feet hurt!!!! I haven't worked this hard since... well, I've never worked this hard. I need to try to rest a bit now. I'll have my ice cream and lie down for a while.

0 spoke back: