Sunday 28 March 2010

I got no plans and too much time

My Mum thinks my 41yo computer course teacher is hitting on me. Yeah. Just because he came over yesterday to hang out a bit with me. Which, okay, might be a bit weird to her, but that doesn't mean he's trying to get into my pants.

Him telling me I'm ~fascinating~, complimenting my make-up, and my perfume - that might mean he's trying to get into my pants, but my Mum doesn't know about that. :P

At least he's handsome.

In other news, the Boy took me to lunch the other day. I've had an amazing salad with lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, carrots, grilled white turkey meat, grilled mushrooms, cottage cheese, and yogurt dressing. Fun fact: it's called ~the Fitness Salad~. LOL Anyway, I told a friend about the lunch and she said: You're dating. Totally, I said, except for the dating part.

The weather is finally spring-like. Of course, it means I'm trying to watch my diet again, and sort of exercise. I might get into the aerobics class here in the village, but that is gonna have to wait till my computer class ends on Friday. In the mean time, I'm doing some sit-ups, and run around with my dumb dog that just can't seem to grasp the concept of fetch, and yesterday I chased a 4yo boy around my house for about half an hour. I ended up drenched in sweat because come on, I was running! So I took him in my arms and said to him: Okay, kid, auntie K has to sit down now because she's old and is gonna collapse otherwise. And the kid, bless his heart, exclaims: You're not old! You're not, you're not! So, y'know. I LIKE THIS KID.

2 spoke back:

Van said...

AHAhahahah it's good to be reading your stuff again.
I wanna hear more about:
- the Teacher's moves to get on your pants;
- The dog fetch improvement;
- and the Kid you love.
LOOOOL!

Krissie said...

1. Since I finished the course yesterday, I doubt there'd be any.
2. Haha, if it hasn't improved in the last 6 years, I doubt it miraculously would now.
3. The kid was only visiting, he's back home in another city now.

I guess I'll have to find something else to write about, huh? :)