Thursday 1 July 2010

Internetless

Well, obviously not entirely, but listen to this.

My boss' laptop gave all it had to give, apparently, and it died last year or so. Therefore, I have no computer at my disposal.

Right now I'm at the reception, charging my iPod and checking e-mail. I figured this would be a great time to upload the first of my video blogs I recorded today. Alas... First, I accidentally turned off the online radio playing at the cafe, playing instead the beginning of my video, for everyone to hear me stuttering in English. ... Yes, FAIL. And then, I started uploading the video to Youboob... which once again turned the radio off. Not enough bandwidth or something. So now I'll have to wait for the end of the shift, or come at ass o'clock in the morning. FML.

I survived a boat ride today! I am not a fan of boats, okay? It's just that there's all that SEA around that's unsettling. But I didn't hurl, and I didn't fall off of it, so I count it as a win. I even have a pic to prove it happened, but only on my cell, because of course, I forgot my camera. LOL

One of my colleagues asked if I'll go out with them tomorrow night. I might.

1 spoke back:

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Screw the Internet, it sounds like you're having a much better time without us!

(and p.s. bwwaaahhahhaahah you totally played it over the loud speakers?? Awesome.)